Ready to step up to an adjustable suspension setup on your S550 Mustang? Buy the one with the most research and engineering, and a National SCCA competition proven winner setup. Designed and engineered in the U.S.A! This kit will combine our Pro-Action Front Coilovers ( 555 8170 ) and our Adjustable Rear Ride Height Kit ( 555 8172 )!
Steeda S550 Mustang Front Coilovers for your S550 Mustang includes custom designed Pro-Action adjustable front struts which feature rebound adjustment. Threaded collars and spring perches offer easy ride height adjustment typically ranging from stock ride height down to a full 2" lowering, depending on springs selected. Various spring options are available to meet every customers need, whether you're on the street, at the drag strip, or on the road course.
The Steeda S550 Mustang Front Coilovers also includes our Steeda custom designed adjustable bumpstops! Allowing you to adjust your suspension travel for the ultimate in performance for any application.
The front coilover system also utilizes our Steeda S550 Mustang Camber Plates ( 555 8139 ) that provide - 3 degrees of camber adjustment.
Steeda's S550 Mustang Adjustable Rear Ride Height Kit will give you the ability to lower the rear of your S550 Mustang from 3/4" to 1-1/2", this kit allows you to dial in the ride height to your liking. The rear Ride Height Adjusters are made from billet 6061 aluminum in house and Hardcoat anodized for the ultimate in strength and protection. These simply install above the rear springs and come with an included wrench to allow you to adjust your height with ease. The Steeda kit is also designed with a locking set screw to hold your adjustment in place. Add in Steeda's Pro-Action Shocks for even more rear control and reduced wheel hop and body oscillation and you have a winning combination!Product Benefits
- Designed, engineered, and tested on winning S550 Mustangs both on the drag strip and road course
- Ideal for any street or track Mustang
- Custom designed Pro-Action adjustable front struts with rebound adjustment
- Tig-welded and CNC machined pieces for exact tolerances
- Highest quality hardware
- Increased front grip, turn-in response, and cornering performance
- Specifically designed for the S550 chassis and front suspension system
- Ability to lower ride height 2" in front
- Ability to lower ride height from 3/4" to 1-1/2" in the rear
- Less damper friction, less side-loading on the shafts, lower internal pressures
- Bolt-In installation - No permanent modifications required
- National SCCA Majors competition proven winner setup
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty