Terms and Conditions
All prices are subject to change without notice. Steeda believes all prices listed in this catalog to be accurate at the time of printing, but can not be responsible for typographical or other errors, or price change due to changing costs from suppliers. Please confirm current prices when ordering.
Steeda offers free standard ground shipping on most orders over $99. Orders under $99 will be charged a $7.95 flat handling fee. Free shipping offer applies to the lower 48 U.S. states only. Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping fees. Oversized items that ship via truck freight may not be eligible for free shipping. If an order is placed for a truck freight item and there are additional shipping cost, a sales representative will contact you after your order with a shipping quote.
If you are a first time Steeda customer, your order will be shipped to the billing address of your payment method.
Please allow one to two business days for orders to be processed. Standard shipping is FedEx Ground Indirect Signature Required to the continuous states, and FedEx 2nd day to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico unless otherwise requested. Shipping usually takes 3-7 business days depending on location. Options include FedEx Ground, FedEx 2Day (2 business days), FedEx Overnight (next business day), FedEx Freight Truck, UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air (2 business days), UPS Next Day Air (next business day) and U.S. Mail. Orders will be shipped "signature required" unless other arrangements are made when the order is placed. Options include UPS Red (next day air), UPS Blue (2nd day air), U.S. mail, FedEx and Freight truck. Steeda gladly accepts international orders and ships parts world-wide. All customs fees and import duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Some items must ship by truck due to size and weight. Shipping charges will be assessed when the order is placed.
Steeda's shipping department operates Monday through Friday. Because of this orders can not be shipped out on Saturdays or Sundays.
Free shipping offers do not apply to the state of Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico. Free shipping offers typically ship via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise noted.
Free shipping offers apply to non-truck freight items. If your items ships via truck freight, and there is an additional charge for shipping, you will be notified on the Cart page of checkout. You will then be notified by a Steeda Associate after you checkout to arrange shipping options.
Roll bars typically have a 4-6 week lead time and are custom built to order - these items are non-refundable.
We have partnered with a third party to service our international customers. Once you have created your shopping Cart, choose the "International Checkout" button. You will then be automatically transferred to a page where you will be provided with international shipping costs. Upon completion of your order, your credit card will be charged for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to the third party distribution facility where they will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service. All customs fees and import duties on international orders are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Occasionally, we will temporarily be out of stock on an item. In these cases, partial shipments will be made and the back ordered item shipped at a later date, unless complete shipment is requested. You will be notified of unexpected delays.
Steeda accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cashiers check, money order and personal checks. Allow 10 days for personal checks to clear. C.O.D. (cash on delivery) orders accepted on most items. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on refused C.O.D. orders. All customers who have refused C.O.D. orders in the past will be required to prepay future orders.
Horsepower estimates listed in this catalog are believed to be accurate based on the best information available at the time of publication. Steeda prides itself on providing accurate information without hype or exaggeration. However, horsepower estimates cannot be guaranteed. Steeda is not responsible for actual power output of vehicles equipped with these products.
This catalog lists primarily special competition parts. Buyers of competition parts are warned that many of these parts are for off-highway use only and special warranty provisions apply. Some components in this catalog are special order items which require a deposit and adequate lead time for delivery. Ask for details when you order. All prices are subject to change without notice. Steeda Sales & Service, LLC is not responsible for any typographic errors within this Catalog.
The emissions laws and regulations of the state of California apply to all non-racing vehicles. Consequently, some parts in this catalog may legally be used in California only on a racing vehicle which will never be operated on public roads.
Due to our ongoing process of design and development, actual products may occasionally differ from the photos shown in this catalog.
WHAT IS COVERED
- All parts and services offered by Steeda Sales & Service, LLC (“Steeda”) have undergone extensive in-house testing and evaluation to ensure the highest level of quality and performance. All parts are guaranteed to be free from material or manufacturing defects when you receive them. However, the industry standard is no parts warranty.
- Competition parts are sold "as is" without any warranty whatsoever. Implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded. The entire risk as to quality and performance of such parts is with the buyer. Should such parts prove defective following their purchase, the buyer and not the manufacturer, distributor or retailer, assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair.
- This limited warranty is the only express warranty applicable to Steeda parts and products. Other rights may arise or vary from state to state in the United States.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The following items are not covered under the Limited Warranty:
- Failure or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, repair, abuse, misuse, neglect, negligence, accidents, or the alteration or modification of a part by the customer.
- Failure or damage caused by work not performed by Steeda.
- Failure or damage caused by a defective part or accessory not installed by Steeda.
- Labor for the removal from a vehicle and reinstallation of a part or component sold “over the counter” or “over the internet.”
- Service adjustments, such as calibration or alignments.
- Pitting is caused by brake dust, chemical abuse, or lack of maintenance and is not covered by Steeda's warranty.
- Incidental or consequential damages (other than personal injury). Steeda is not responsible for any time for which you may lose the use of your vehicle, any inconvenience you might be caused, the loss of your transportation or any part thereof, or any other incidental or consequential damages you may have.
OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Steeda reserves the right to inspect the vehicle and any parts removed from or installed in the vehicle in connection with any warranty claim or claim for damages. Steeda shall have no obligation to repair or replace any part unless the vehicle and affected part(s) have been made available for inspection.
- The performance of repairs or the replacement of the part(s) are the exclusive remedies under this warranty or any implied warranty. Steeda does not authorize any person to create for it any obligation or liability in connection with parts or accessories sold by Steeda.
- THE ONLY WARRANTY ON PARTS AND PRODUCTS SOLD BY STEEDA OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH REPAIRS OR INSTALLATIONS PERFORMED BY STEEDA ARE THOSE OF THE MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER OF SAID PARTS OR PRODUCTS. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY AS PROVIDED HEREIN, STEEDA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM STEEDA ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFITS OR INCOME, OR ANY OTHER INCDIENTIAL DAMAGES.
- To obtain coverage pursuant to this Limited Warranty, the Customer must notify Steeda of any failure, malfunction or defect of the covered item(s) within 30 days of purchase. You must then return the part or accessory or vehicle to Steeda and authorize in writing all repair work to be performed by Steeda under this Limited Warranty.
- Any warranty claims on painted body components must be filed within 30 days of original purchase date; painted body component claims are not valid outside the 30 day window.
- Upon receiving your order, open the package(s) and inspect the contents. Should there be an issue with your order, please call us immediately. Whether we have made an error, experienced shipping damage, have a warranty claim, or you simply wish to do an exchange, do not return any product without first contacting us. All returns regardless of reason require a return authorization number and must be done within 30 days of purchase, excluding warranty returns for items still within their allowed warranty period. Returns without an authorization will be refused and return shipping charges will be the responsibility of the Customer. If there is damage to your shipment, the shipping carrier must be contacted to file a damage claim. Please keep all packaging material and package contents as carriers typically return to inspect these items. All returns for refund or exchange must be in new, un-used condition in the original boxes and properly packaged for us to receive in undamaged, sellable condition.
- Items returned for a refund are subject to a 20% restock fee. In some cases, items sold by Steeda that are not manufactured by Steeda require warranty concerns to be addressed through the original manufacturer. Please contact us first with your concerns as many times we can assist you directly. Special order items are not returnable or refundable. Items that are possibly defective must be returned within the manufacturer's warranty period. Some manufacturers require a great deal of information to accept a defective return. Please be prepared to provide specific information about your issues when contacting us in order to expedite resolution of your issues.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as provided in this Limited Warranty, Steeda shall not be responsible for any damage or injury caused to you, your vehicle, or any other party or property due to any reason, including but not limited to, incompatibility of parts with other aspects of the vehicle, failure to properly use parts provided by Steeda, and any service to the vehicle performed by someone other than a Steeda employee.
OFF ROAD USE
- Steeda sells primarily special competition parts. Many of these parts are for off-highway use only and special warranty provisions apply.
- Because U.S., Canadian, state or provincial laws and regulations may prohibit removal or modification of components that were installed on vehicles by Ford Motor Company to meet emission requirements or to comply with motor vehicle safety regulations applicable to vehicles manufactured for use on public roads, Steeda recommends that vehicles equipped with parts designated "for off highway use" not be operated on the public roads and offers such parts only for track or off-highway competitive or performance use.
- Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Steeda assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer's modifications and/or use of Steeda products. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws.
- Steeda Tuning will not change, remove or alter any emissions control devices on your vehicle.
- The emissions laws and regulations of the state of California apply to all non-racing vehicles. Consequently, some parts sold by Steeda may legally be used in California only on a racing vehicle which will never be operated on public roads.
- Any claim, cause of action or dispute arising out of or relating to any purchase or sale at Steeda, as well as any other claim that might arise between you and Steeda, shall only be brought and litigated in a state or federal court located in Lowndes County, Georgia. All such claims, causes of action and disputes shall be governed by Georgia law without regard to any conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Lowndes County, Georgia for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Any party who unsuccessfully challenges the enforceability of this forum selection clause shall reimburse the prevailing party for its reasonable attorney's fees and costs associated with defending such a challenge.
When placing your order via website or phone with Steeda Sales & Services, LLC you agree to be added to our email mailing list. With this email mailing list you will receive emails related to product sales and promotions, as well as news related to Steeda Sales & Service, LLC, and marketing material. If you have any issues in this regards please feel free to contact support at [email protected]
From time to time, Steeda will offer giveaways ranging from free products to gift cards. If you are selected as the Steeda giveaway winner, the items are awarded to you and solely you. Whether it be Steeda parts or a Steeda gift card, the giveaway components are not transferrable. Selling a Steeda gift card to another customer is in direct violation of our terms and conditions and will result in an immediate deactivation of said gift card.
All Photos, Logos and Descriptive Text on this website are the property of Steeda Sales & Service, LLC, with exception of Photos, Logos and Descriptions owned by other manufacturers and used with their permission herein. No person, company or corporation may used the Photos, Logos or Descriptions found on this website without first securing Steeda Sales & Service, LLC's written permissions.