Our experience and expertise in high performance street and racing suspension systems is second to none. Put that experience to work for you. Steeda springs are all in house engineered and custom made to our specifications. Steeda springs were developed in conjunction with Ford Motor Company engineers through our SEMA technology transfer program.
For maximum handling, we also recommend combining our Steeda X5 ball joint s with our bumpsteer kit.
The springs are also a great match for our Pro-action shocks and struts for 2005-2010 here and 2011-2014 here
For the ultimate in handling, also check out our Competition/Street springs. Proven and winning in NASA American Iron Competition! Steeda Sport Springs
- Lowers the vehicle approximately 1 inch front, 1 1/4 inch rear. The S197 Mustang sits high in the rear, these springs will give it a more aggressive look
- Maintains good ride quality for daily driving
- Big improvement in handling and noticeable reduction in nosedive
Steeda Springs are manufactured under these rigorous manufacturing certifications: QS-9000 & ISO 9001
Note:Not for use on 2011 & newer V6 Mustang, due to lighter front end.
All lowering springs are not created equal. Read our Steeda blog post to learn more: https://www.steedablog.com/2010/08/all-lowering-springs-are-not-created-equal/Product Benefits
- Improved vehicle handling
- Great ride quality
- Improved vehicle stance
- Comes with a LIFETIME warranty