Looking for competition proven handling performance for your Mustang but still be able to drive it on the street? Steeda has the springs for you!
Steeda's Competition/Street springs have been competition proven in NASA American Iron competition. They will greatly reduce nosedive and keep body roll to a minimum for the ultimate in performance.
For maximum handling, we also recommend combining our Steeda X5 ball joint s with our bumpsteer kit.
The springs are also a great match for our Pro-action shocks and struts for 2005-2010 here and 2011-2014 here
Steeda Springs are manufactured under these rigorous manufacturing certifications: QS-9000 & ISO 9001
Note: Not for use on 2011 & newer V6 Mustang, due to lighter front end.
All lowering springs are not created equal. Read our Steeda blog post to learn more: https://www.steedablog.com/2010/08/all-lowering-springs-are-not-created-equal/ Street & Competition Springs - Part Number: 555-8241
- Lowers vehicle approx 1 inch front, 1 1/4 inch rear. The S197 Mustang sits high in the rear. These springs will give it a more aggressive look
- Highest spring rate for dramatic improvement in handling and reduction of nosedive
- Spring rate can still be used for street driving on dual purpose cars
- Competition proven in NASA competition by Robin Burnett
- Improved vehicle handling
- Great ride quality
- Improved vehicle stance
- Comes with a LIFETIME warranty
Note: Lowered amount may vary from car to car depending on vehicle package and trim options.