The ATAK cat-back system from Borla gives your F-150 a dominating and demanding presence on the street with the powerful sound that Borla is known for. The split exhaust provides your truck with a dual exhaust look and the acoustically tuned exhaust provides a refined tone.
Mandrel Bent and CNC Machined for an Outstanding Fit and Finish. Borla utilizes modern technology in the manufacturing process to ensure that the fitment of the exhaust system is unmatched. With the ultra-smooth mandrel bent exhaust, you can be certain that performance will be optimized and restriction will be reduced.
Stunning Dual Exhaust Look to Match the Great Sound. The single split rear exit exhaust splits from 3" going into the muffler to dual 2.5" exhaust pipes out of the muffler. The 4" single exhaust tips add more great looks to the exhaust with their round rolled and angle-cut design.
Covered by the Borla Million-Mile Warranty. Borla stands behind every exhaust system with their million-mile warranty which protects you from any defects in material or manufacturing. Borla exhaust systems are proudly made in the USA from T-304 stainless steel.
- Improved performance and reduced restriction.
- Loudest exhaust in the street-legal lineup.
- Protected by the million-mile warranty.
- Polished and embossed 4" exhaust tips.
- Made from T-304 stainless steel.
- Fits 4 door extended cab standard bed/ crew cab short bed.
- Can fit a crew cab with a standard bed with the use of Borla part #60554
WARNING: California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm;