Give your Mustang the stopping power you need for the track with an upgrade to the Wilwood Aero6 race front brake kit. With a 6 piston caliper and 15 inch iron alloy slotted rotor, you can be confident in your braking performance at the track.
GT 72 Curved Vane Rotor. The 15 inch rotor that is included in the Aero6 front race kit is made from an iron alloy. This allows the rotor to withstand higher temperatures and resist wear, distortion, cracking, and warping. The slotted rotors provide smoother braking and help prevent brake fade.
Hard-Anodized Radial Mounting 6 Thermlock Piston Caliper. The Aero6 caliper utilizes racing technology to give you the braking performance that you need. It features redesigned internal fluid ports and a smaller center bridge assembly. Their stress-slow forging process results in a strong caliper with better clamping effeciency and resistance to stress, distortion, and fatigue.
- Better braking and performance.
- Reduced heat transfer and resistance to brake fade.
- Designed for racing applications.
- Extended service life.
- The hard anodized finish gives the caliper resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Mounts to factory spindle.
- Works with OE ABS system and master cylinder.
- Fits base EcoBoost and standard GT.