Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often sees no adverse change.
The 2005-2008 Mustang V6 comes from the factory with an impressive 210 horsepower and 254 lb./ft. of torque. This Vortech supercharging system can safely increase this to 290 horsepower and 294 lb./ft. of torque.
This system is a complete system that includes everything required for installation including their V3 SI supercharger head unit, installation hardware, air to air intercooler, full engine calibration, and more, making it possible for the weekend do-it yourself installer to install and calibrate the system on their own.Product Features
50-State Smog Legal
- Systems are available with the V-3 series self lubricating supercharger. No oil lines necessary.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity replacement fuel injectors and a DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer to re-flash the factory processor
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output systems)
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket for custom appearance and rigidity
- Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Technologically advanced
- Can be installed by do it yourself enthusiasts