Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often sees no adverse change.
The 2005-2008 Mustang V6 comes from the factory with an impressive 210 horsepower and 254 lb./ft. of torque. This Vortech supercharging system can safely increase this to 290 horsepower and 294 lb./ft. of torque.Product Features
50-State Smog Legal
- Systems are available with the V-3 series self lubricating supercharger. No oil lines necessary.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity replacement fuel injectors and a DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer to re-flash the factory processor
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output systems)
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket for custom appearance and rigidity
- Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Technologically advanced
- Can be installed by do it yourself enthusiasts