2010 Complete System - Included Components and Features
- Flywheel horsepower/torque:
- Stock (factory rating): 315/325
- Supercharged: 492/432
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 10 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied Diablosport Predator programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel.
- Live data monitoring and diagnostics
- Logging capability
- Reading and resetting DTC's
- Fuel system upgrade includes:
- High flow replacement fuel injectors
- 255 lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness. Used in conjunction with the OEM in-tank pump to provide a dual-pump configuration.
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow quality roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves with stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing and filter with heat shield
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- Charge-air cooler assembly includes:
- Molded silicone discharge elbow, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler surge tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- High-flow Bosch water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Exclusive, large capacity, dual pass water cooler. Dual pass design increases effectiveness for superior cooling and improved performance, even during extended heavy throttle operation.
IMPORTANT: 2010 models require REV. N/D-11 programmer #5A003-035
2008-2010 Systems Not Smog Legal in California
- 2008-2010 systems have not yet been granted an exemption by the California Air Resources Board. For these particular model years, these systems are currently legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).
- The complete system boosts the stock 2010 Mustang GT to 492HP.
- Can be installed by do it yourself enthusiasts
- Technologically advanced