Once again you asked for it and Steeda has delivered! The team at Steeda was asked to come up with a Jacking Rail system for 2015+ Mustang Convertibles. Made in-house from the same material we have used to keep Fox Mustangs from flexing for 25+ years, these Jacking Rails feature CAD-designed, laser cut, high-strength steel brackets, and stout 2" x 1" steel tubing. Also included are lightweight billet aluminum spacers for the rear attachment points. This allows you to maintain the factory rear convertible bracing!
Powdercoated wrinkle black for a low key, yet durable finish, these will last a lifetime under your Convertible Mustang.
Unlike the competition, Steeda includes Zinc-plated, flange-headed, grade 10.9 hardware - a simple bolt-in design that can be removed at any time as they use factory mounting holes. These allow you to jack up your ragtop pony car with confidence anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds. They provide a great point for jack stands and 2 post lifts. Steeda's new Convertible Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails add strength and function to your modern muscle car.
- Convertible specific design compatible with OE bracing
- 60% lighter than the competition, only 12 lbs
- Extra room for jack stands
- 1/8" lower than pinch weld to provide extra jack clearance
- Open mounting bracket design prevents water from getting trapped and therefore eliminating chances of rust
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware unlike the competition
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA using high-grade materials