Once again you asked for it and Steeda has delivered! The team at Steeda was asked to come up with a lightweight Jacking Rail system that didn't add a bunch of weight to your 2015+ S550 Mustang fastback coupe. Made in-house from the same material we have used to keep Fox Mustangs from flexing for 25+ years, these Jacking Rails feature CAD-designed, laser cut, high-strength steel brackets and stout 2" x 1" steel tubing.
Powdercoated wrinkle black for a low key, yet durable finish, these will last a lifetime under your 2015-2019 S550 Mustang. Unlike the competition, Steeda includes Zinc-plated, flange-headed, grade 10.9 hardware - a simple bolt-in design that can be removed at any time as they use factory mounting holes. These allow you to jack up your Mustang with confidence anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds. They provide a great point for jack stands and 2 post lifts. Lastly, these will work with Steeda's IRS Subframe Support Braces without interference. Steeda's new Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails add convenience and function to your American made muscle car.
Note: Fits Fastback coupe models only. Convertible cars require Steeda 555 5207 sold HERE .
Purchase your Steeda S550 Mustang Ultra Lite Chassis Jacking Rails for your 2015+ 5.0L Mustang GT, 5.2L Shelby GT350, 2.3L EcoBoost, or 3.7L V6 at Steeda Autosports today!
Also fits the S550 GT500Product Benefits
- 60% lighter than the competition, only 12 lbs
- 15% lighter than the competition's super low profile jacking rail
- Allows you to jack up your S550 anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds
- Open mounting bracket design prevents water from getting trapped and therefore eliminating chances of rust
- Will work with Steeda's popular IRS Subframe Support Braces
- 1/8' lower than pinch seam to protect pinch welds and easily situate jack stands
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware unlike the competition
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA using high-grade materials