Steeda's Pro-Action Ultra-Lite Lowering kits pair our Steeda Ultra-Lite Springs with matched Pro-Action Shocks and Struts in one complete package.
When lowering your 2005-2014 Mustang GT it makes both performance and financial sense to change the springs, shocks and struts together. From a performance standpoint our Pro-Action shocks and struts are far superior to the factory units at properly controlling the higher spring rates of our lowering springs providing improved ride quality and control.
With the front springs mounted directly on the strut which has to be removed for installation, it makes financial sense to do the springs, struts and shocks at the same time, saving you on labor costs.
Do the job right once and save money with our Pro-Action Sport Lowering Kits.
Note: Springs will lower your Mustang GT or V6 1 1/4" in the front and 1 1/2" in the rear.Package Includes
- 555-8405 - Steeda Pro-Action Mustang Shocks and Struts
- 555-8206 - Steeda Mustang Ultra-Lite Springs
- Lowers 1 1/4" in the front and 1 1/2" in the rear
- Kit saves time and money on installation
- Improves looks, handling, and ride quality
- Fits GT and V6 Coupe only, does not fit Convertible.
Note: Lowered amount may vary from car to car depending on vehicle package and trim options.