Steeda's Sport Springs & Sway Bar Package is an excellent basic upgrade for your 2011+ Mustang that will greatly improve steering response, reduce body roll, and improve handling balance while maintaining excellent ride quality.
Includes our famous Steeda Sport Springs which lower the vehicle 1" in front and 1 1/4" in the rear along with a 2011+ Mustang specific sway bar package. Not for use on 2011 & newer V6 Mustang, due to lighter front end.
The adjustable tubular front sway bar of our package is 3 position adjustable and provides up to a 15% increase in roll stiffness. Our rear sway bar is a 1" solid bar with billet endlinks and urethane bushings providing a 25% increase in roll stiffness.Our sway bars have machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Our sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on our multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance - this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- It also reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, our bars will 'wear out' slower - any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, our bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Our bar rates are developed and optimized through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. We engineered these bars to control the vehicles' roll stiffness properly while still allowing you to run softer springs. This optimizes your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality. Package Includes
- 555-8215 - Steeda Sport Springs
- 555-1070 - Steeda Adjustable Front Sway Bar
- 555-1071 - Steeda Rear Sway Bar with End Links
- Cost effective upgrade
- Greatly improves handling
- Reduces body roll and improves steering response
- Maintains great ride quality