Steeda's Sport Pro-Action combo kit puts together our Steeda Sport Springs and street adjustable upper strut mounts with our matched Pro-Action Shocks and Struts in one complete package.
If your budget allows, when lowering your 2005-2014 Mustang GT it makes both performance and financial sense to change the springs, shocks, struts, and upper strut mounts together. From a performance standpoint our Pro-Action shocks and struts are far superior to the factory units at properly controlling the higher spring rates of our lowering springs providing improved ride quality and control.
With the front springs mounted directly on the strut on the bottom and the upper strut mount on the top which has to be removed for installation, it makes financial sense to do all these components together at the same time saving you on labor costs.
Do the job right once and save money with our Pro-Action Sport Combo Kits.
Note: Springs will lower your Mustang 1" in the front and 1 1/4" in the rear.Package Includes
- 555-8405 - Steeda Pro-Action Mustang Shocks and Struts
- 555-8215 - Steeda Mustang Sport Springs
- 555-8120 - Steeda Mustang Upper Strut Mounts
- Lowers 1" in the front and 1 1/4" in the rear
- Kit saves time and money on installation
- Improves looks, handling, and ride quality
- Fits GT and V6 Coupe only, does not fit Convertible.
Note: Lowered amount may vary from car to car depending on vehicle package and trim options.