The perfect compliment to our aluminum lowers. Get rid of the unwanted side to side "sloshing" and rear-end "wiggle" with our super light weight aluminum upper control arms.
High strength, heat treated aluminum alloy resists flexing at 1/3 the weight of other control arms. You won't believe how light these arms are when you hold them in your hands, yet they have the strength to withstand ultra high loads.
Our exclusive 3 piece bushings help eliminate the noise, vibration, and suspension bind problems found with other control arms on the market. The results: racing traction and control, with the smoothness of a street car.
Note: *Does not fit 1999-2002 Cobra
Note: 1997 1/2 - 1998 models need to use 555-4100 adjustable upper due to unique upper control arm length. Call for more info.
Made from high strength, heat treated 6061 T-6 Aluminum alloy.
- 25% lighter than factory control arms; less than one third the weight of other aftermarket steel control arms
- Heat treated and TIG welded for maximum strength
Exclusive three part, two phase bushing
- Center bushing reduces deflection for Maximum Traction
- Special outer bushings-reduce suspension bind for better stability over uneven pavement
- Improved handling
- Better ride quality and less noise than hard or solid bushings
- Won't damage upper "torque boxes" like other arms with solid bushings
Custom length to improve pinion angle
- More traction
- Better suspension geometry for lowered cars
Easy bolt-on installation!
Learn the differences in Steeda brand control arms, read our blog post for more info: https://www.steedablog.com/2012/01/the-hidden-difference-in-control-arms/