Steeda's Steel Lower Control Arms really hook! Made from extruded and billet Steel for an economical approach for lower 60 ft. times and maximum control off corners. They are a direct bolt-on, with swaybar mounts located to clear differential stud girdles and T-Rex fuel pumps. Don't be fooled by imitators! Steeda's lower rear control arms are the only ones that use our exclusive 3 piece bushings to eliminate suspension bind and vibration while planting your tires to the pavement.
NOTE: Does not fit 1999-2004 Cobra with IRS
Learn the differences in Steeda brand control arms, read our blog post for more info: https://www.steedablog.com/2012/01/the-hidden-difference-in-control-arms/ Product Benefits
- Less NVH than arms with spherical bearings
- 1/2 the weight of the competition's control arms
- Hard bushing centers control the axle for maximum traction and handling
- Softer outer bushings edges won't squeak or bind
- Won't damage torque boxes like other arms with solid bushings
- Used by winners in NHRA, IHRA, SCCA, Fun Ford Weekend series, and the Ferrari-eating "Steeda Q" T-1 road racer.
- Easy bolt on
- Steeda's street & competition proves bushing package
- Excellent for daily driving or performance use