Our Ultimate Sway Bar Kit for the GT500 is the most beneficial sway bar package on the market.
With both adjustable front and rear sway bars you have complete control of your vehicles handling characteristics, and with enough adjustment to change the handling balance of the vehicle completely to your preference.
From maintaining understeer, to neutral, to oversteer this sway bar package has the range to fine tune your vehicles handling precisely.
Our front sway bar features 3 position adjustment and a maximum roll stiffness increase of 27% over stock. The rear sway bar is also adjustable and provides a maximum roll stiffness increase of 83% for 2009 and newer GT500's and 158% for 2007-08 GT500's.Our sway bars have machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Our sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on our multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance - this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- It also reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, our bars will 'wear out' slower - any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, our bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Our bar rates are developed and optimized through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. We engineered these bars to control the vehicles' roll stiffness properly while still allowing you to run softer springs. This optimizes your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality.
Note: Fits hardtop models only, does not fit convertible Mustangs.
It's the little things that make a big difference when it comes to Steeda sway bars, learn more on our blog: https://www.steedablog.com/2009/07/swaybars-the-steeda-difference/ Product Benefits
- 3 position adjustability for front and rear
- Competition proven handling performance
- Fine tuning of vehicle handling balance
- Improved response and feel
- Lifetime warranty