Steeda's 4-Bolt Caster Camber plates allow total independent adjustment of caster and camber for maximum handling or improved tire wear, or a balance of both!
Unlike our competitors 4-bolt plates, this can be accomplished without having to disassemble the plates and swap parts from left to right. All our adjustments can be accomplished easily on the vehicle.
Durable machined aluminum upper plate construction and serviceable strut mount bearings encased in a one piece billet steel bearing plate provide precise alignments and extra long life.
Dial in extra caster for straight line tracking and extra camber for tight cornering grip or set the car up for best tire wear. Full instructions are provided along with alignment suggestions to help set up your vehicle for street or track use.
Our 4-bolt design is also ideal for coil over vehicles for superior strength and even load distribution across the strut tower.
US Patent #D494894
Read Steeda's blog post to learn more about the truth behind caster and camber products: https://www.steedablog.com/2012/08/the-truth-about-camber-caster-plates-and-strut-mounts/ Strength & Durability
- 4 bolts spread the load across the entire strut tower.
- Billet 7075 aerospace alloy aluminum top plate: Twice as strong as 6061 aluminum used by other brands. 7075 Aluminum is actually stronger than mild steel.
- One-piece billet steel bearing plate. Not 2 pieces welded together like conventional plates.
- 15% thicker bearing plate than conventional designs.
- 18% thicker top plate than other aluminum plates.
- Teflon lined stainless steel bearing made in the USA.
- Largest uninterrupted adjustment range available. No need to disassemble the plates to switch between road racing and street settings
- Truly independent adjustment of caster and camber.
- Adjust camber without disturbing caster settings, and vice versa.
- Strut height adjustable from 0.6" above to 0.3" below stock.
- 2.6 lbs (40%) lighter per pair than competing 4-bolt plates.
- Lifetime warranty.
- *patent pending