Steeda's Aluminum Lower Control Arms really hook, for the lowest 60 ft. times and maximum control off corners. They are a direct bolt-on, with sway bar mounts located to clear differential stud girdles and T-Rex fuel pumps.
Don't be fooled by imitators! Steeda's Aluminum lower rear control arms are the only ones that use our exclusive three part variable rate bushings to eliminate suspension bind and control noise and vibration while planting your tires to the pavement.
Note: Does not fit 1999-2004 Cobra
- The 4500 series is best for street cars, road racing, and occasional drag strip use.
- The 4600 series is best for drag racers who consistently see 60 foot times of 1.65 or better, and for heavy (3500+lb) street and road race cars with more than 400 rear wheel horsepower.
- Less NVH than arms with spherical bearings
- 1/2 the weight of the competition's control arms
- Hard bushing centers control the axle for maximum traction and handling
- Softer outer bushings edges won't squeak or bind
- Won't damage torque boxes like other arms with solid bushings
- High-strength extruded 6061 T-6 Alum. eliminates flex & reduces unsprung weight 32%
- 1/3 the weight of lift bars!
- Used by winners in NHRA, IHRA, SCCA, Fun Ford Weekend series, and the Ferrari-eating "Steeda Q" T-1 road racer.
- Easy bolt on
- Available with two bushing options to best suit your needs
- Bushing can be ordered separately to change your Steeda Aluminum Control Arms from one type to another.
Learn the differences in Steeda brand control arms, read our blog post for more info: https://www.steedablog.com/2012/01/the-hidden-difference-in-control-arms/ Product Benefits
- Steeda's street & competition proves bushing package
- Excellent for daily driving or performance use