Are you looking for competition-proven handling performance for your 2015+ S550 Mustang while still maintaining street drivability? Steeda's Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Springs are your answer! Our experience and expertise in high-performance street and racing suspension systems is second to none, and the team here at Steeda has put that experience to work for you. Designed for ALL street and road racing applications, Steeda's Competition springs have the highest rates on the market but still maintain a comfortable and enjoyable ride when put on the street.
Competition-proven in both NASA and SCCA events, these springs greatly reduce nosedive and keep body roll to a minimum for the ultimate in performance handling. By lowering your S550 Mustang .750" all around, these springs provide an optimized center of gravity and an aggressive stance. Pair these with our Pro-Action shocks and struts as well as other Steeda suspension products to make your S550 Mustang a winner!
Professional race car driver, Billy Johnson borrowed a Q500 for some laps at Palm Beach International Raceway and this is what he has to say about them.
"The Steeda Q500 was a blast to drive on track... The adjustable suspension was far from harsh and had a wide range of adjustability to dial the car in at the track. Overall it was a nice dual purpose street and track package that raised the limits of the Mustang GT."
- Billy Johnson
Note: Steeda Springs are manufactured under these rigorous manufacturing certifications: QS-9000 & ISO 9001.
See these springs in action in our Steeda Q500
Notice how composed our Q500 is throughout this turn at Palm beach International Raceway
- LIFETIME warranty
- Lowers the vehicle .750" at all 4 corners
- Designed for competition racing but maintains outstanding street-able ride
- Highest spring rate for dramatic improvement in handling and reduction of nosedive
- Steeda collaborates with the best motorsport spring engineers in the industry to provide you the best products possible
- Steeda springs are developed using advanced proprietary CAD data, and our exclusive 3D modeling setting us apart from the others
- Race-proven in NASA and SCCA events