*Unlock 60+ hp and 70+ ft/lbs of torque!*
Steeda's Pulley and Tuner Package for the 2010-2011 GT500 is a simple and effective way to add 60 horsepower and over 70ft/lbs of torque to the wheels.
This simple package includes our upper supercharger pulley and a custom tuned SCT BDX handheld tuning device.
Simply install the pulley and re-program the PCM with the supplied tuner and enjoy your newfound power.
For the do it yourself installer we highly recommend you the use of our pulley removal/install tool part number 555-8902.
Note: Damage to supercharger pulley caused by use of the improper tool is not warrantied.
- New tuning devices are shipped out "blank". Upon receiving the device, utilize it to retrieve your vehicle's Strategy Code
- With the strategy code, visit our Custom Tune Request Form. Fill out the requested details on your car.
- Your Custom Steeda Tune will be emailed to you in approximately 7 days. Download the tune onto the device, flash your vehicle and enjoy the new performance.
Warning: Not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. #. This part has been designed and is intended for off-road applications only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations. Steeda Tuning will not change, remove or alter any emissions control devices on your vehicle.
NOTE: Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Steeda Autosports assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer's modifications and/or use of Steeda products. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws.Product Benefits
- Greatly improved throttle response and drivebility
- 60+ horsepower and 70+ ft/lbs of torque!
- Installation can be done at home with proper tool