Steeda's new Cold Air Kit for the S197 produces the greatest power gains of any Cold Air Kit on the market. Testing has shown increases of up to 38 HP and 30 ft lbs of Torque to the rear wheels with Steeda's Cold Air Kit combined with our Custom SCT Tune.
" SCT has seen the highest horsepower and torque results while using Steeda's Cold Air Kit, over any other brand. " - Chris Johnson, President of SCT Tuning
Steeda's lifetime filter can be cleaned and re-oiled, but the big news here is that we've streamlined the airflow in the S197 Mustang to the point that a computer re-flash isn't just an option, it's required! Check out the SCT X4 - the perfect tool for the job! Or check out our power pack featuring a package savings on our cold air/tuner combo!
The kit is supplied with a stainless steel air box with built-in velocity stack. It mounts in the factory location with the supplied rubber trim to seal it against the hood & fender to keep the hot air out. Our tests showed inlet temps a mere 5 degrees above ambient temperature. The Steeda Lifetime Filter can easily be cleaned and re-oiled, making maintenance a snap. All hardware required for installation is included in the kit.
Note: Use of Steeda's Cold Air Intake REQUIRES a tune under if not used with our Steeda CAI Restrictor which requires NO TUNE
Independent test results have proven gains of over 4 HP and 5 ft/lbs of Torque over the entire RPM range of the so called 'leading brands'.
Used by the top tuners in the industry.
- Does not get heat soaked like factory air box
- Cools to ambient temperature range significantly faster than the stock unit while producing more power
- Added horsepower and torque
- Lifetime filter
- Keeps hot air out, cold air in
- Stainless Steel Housing & Shield
- The highest horsepower and torque rating on the market
- Includes Velocity Stack Air Inlet Guide to reduce air turbulence
- Steeda has been building Cold Air Intakes for Ford performance vehicles longer than any other company!