If you are lifting your F-150 and adding big tires, spring wrap is more likely to occur with rear lift blocks. Adding deeper gears and more horsepower only makes things worst. Skyjacker springs will not cause wrap like lift blocks and add more usable suspension travel. With more travel comes greater articulation and increased traction at the rear. Softride® springs use only American steel and the individual leafs of each spring are shot-peened with hard steel pellets at very high velocities. This shot-peening compresses the surface of the steel thereby increasing the tensile strength of the spring. Without this shot-peening procedure, the maximum wheel travel and ride quality could not be achieved without sacrificing the life of the spring. Softride® springs use bolt-style spring clips, eliminating friction. Other spring designs use the cinch style bend clips which bend tightly over the spring leafs causing binding and friction. Skyjacker® Softride® springs taper over the entire length of the leaf creating more flex at the leaf ends. This tapering distributes loads more evenly over a greater area and reduces the tendency for one leaf to dig into the leaf above it.
Note: Spring sold individually, 2 springs required per vehicle.
- Load Capacity Equal or Greater than OE. More travel, articulation, and traction than OE springs.
- Will not cause spring wrap common to lift blocks, with the same great ride.
- Long-Lasting American Steel
- 4" Lift Rear Spring provides level stance with 6" front lift.
- Includes axle shim to correct pinion angle and prevent driveline vibration.
WARNING: California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm; www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Vehicle Fitment:
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014