The Roush Extreme Axle-Back Exhaust Kit is for the Mustang owner that wants a vicious and rowdy sound. If you don't mind the attention and some cabin noise, this axle-back is the best way to get a racecar sound from your S197.
Resonator design. This exhaust deletes the mufflers and instead controls the sound with a pair of resonators. The bullet-style resonators do not restrict the volume or exhaust flow, but help to tune the sound and eliminate unwanted frequencies. This helps reduce the cabin noise that is introduced when increasing the volume of the exhaust.
Ferocious sound. You can expect to be one of the loudest Mustangs around with this system. Roush doesn't hold your Mustang back with this kit. The mandrel bend 2.5" diameter pipe lets your 4.6L or 5.4L V8 sing.
Features & Benefits:
- Loud volume
- Aggressive tone
- 2.5" diameter T409 piping
- 4" dual-wall T304 stainless steel tips
- Mounts in OE points
- No cutting or welding
- 3-year Roush limited warranty
- Can be used with factory valance
- Resonated to eliminate harsh frequencies
- Check local noise ordinance levels for legality