Optimize handling and performance with the QA1 Stocker Star rear shock. This single adjustable shock is perfect for the driver looking to get better handling and response. Keep your 1999-2004 Cobra planted at the track with this great upgrade.
Lightweight and tough. This rear shock is made in the USA from billet aluminum. This results in a light, yet strong rear shock that will meet the performance needs of your Cobra.
Easy to install. QA1 designed these shocks to bolt right into the Cobra's IRS. Installation is simple and can be completed at home with basic tools. The shock works great with both stock-style springs and lowering springs.
Single adjustable. The single adjustable shock lets you control handling and refine your ride. 18-clicks of adjustability let you quickly make changes, and easy access to the dial means you can adjust the shock on the car.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Easily adjust the shock on the car
- Machined, Forged Aluminum Body Lightweight, stronger than billet.
- Deflective Disc Valving and Advanced Shock Technology increases valving response, control, and consistency.
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated Piston Rod Precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Bright Anodized Body Unmatched durability, ease of maintenance, show-winning appearance.
- Three Step Sealing System Aerospace material. Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- Dyno tested and serialized for consistency in production and performance.
- These shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers