When you bought your Ford Super Duty truck, you made an investment in toughness. You sought it for its rugged, all-American resilience, and you need to ensure that it keeps on trucking. Maybe you spend your week hauling lumber from site to site, or perhaps you lug trailers of heavy-duty equipment down the interstate or up the trail. On the weekend, you might depend on that 6.4L Powerstroke to get your boat to the lake and take your family on vacation. All of this hard work takes a toll on your Ford the bumps, the frame-twisting amounts of torque, and the potholes. As the frame moves, so do vital components under the hood, including the cooling system.
At Mishimoto, they're enabling you to push the limits of your truck even further with the new Mishimoto direct-fit Upper Radiator Support Crossmember Bar for 6.4L Powerstroke-equipped Super Duty trucks. Engineered right here in Delaware, our core support bar is constructed of heavy-duty steel and firmly secures to your truck with hefty, cast-steel anchor points, minimizing front end flex and improving the trucks rigidity.
Designed with the DIY'er in mind, this upper radiator core support crossmember installs in under 30 minutes and allows for extra clearance to accommodate Mishimoto and other large cold-side intercooler pipes without any cutting. Finished in a durable black or wrinkle blue powder-coating, this core support bar was rigorously tested for performance and is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Provides improved rigidity to minimize front-end flex / Reduces road forces and shock to the truck's front end
- Less twisting in radiator support = less stress on cooling components
- Works with factory and Mishimoto radiators
- Cast-steel anchor points for improved strength / Heavy-duty steel construction for maximum durability
- Designed with extra clearance for Mishimoto and most aftermarket cold-side intercooler pipes, so no cutting is required