The 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT is a great car with a great engine. But even with all its modern performance, it still suffers from the adverse effects of oil bow-by. The Mishimoto direct-fit catch can kit is designed and engineered to reduce carbon buildup, which is common with direct-injection engines. This catch can taps into the PCV system of the V8 Coyote for the best protection and blow-by collection as it yields the most accumulation through both normal and aggressive driving.
This kit uses a 2-port baffled oil catch can. Inside each can is an internal air diverter to slow down incoming air for more effective air-oil separation, along with a 50 micron-bronze filter and an aluminum baffle to keep oil from being sucked back into the system. The rubber lines coming from the can include Ford?s factory quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation. The mounting bracket is made of thick steel, securely mounts to the strut tower, and allows for easy servicing of the can. With absolutely no other modifications required for installation and the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty included with every kit, the baffled oil catch can makes for an excellent addition to your S197 Mustang!
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can is fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty