Protect Your Truck's Carpet From Just About Anything The best way to keep your 6.7L Super Duty's interior protected from any dirt, mud, or snow that you can't help but drag into your cab from your job site or nasty weather is to gear up with a floor liner package that provides flawless fit and excellent protection. Husky Liner's WeatherBeater Series of floor mats fits the bill perfectly and offers some of the best interior protection on the market for your F-250 or F-350. Their awesome floor mats come in a black color and are precisely designed to meet the exact contours of your truck in order to fit perfectly in order to give you the kind of coverage you'll need for all sorts of different weather conditions you might come into contact with while off-road or on the job. Made With High-Quality Materials & An Exacting Design The Husky Liners' WeatherBeater Floor Mats are carefully designed to hug every contour of your Super Duty's floor boards to keep mud, dirt, and other grime contained in the contours of the mat itself. Husky starts their design process by taking ultra-precise laser measurements of your truck's floor and then uses those measurements to design the mats to hug tight on every nook and cranny. The WeatherBeater mats are made out of high-quality and heavy-duty rubberized plastic material that can take serious abuse and resists all manner of dirt, mud, moisture, and whatever else you happen to bring into your truck. The mats feature a backing studded with Husky's StayPut cleats that hold them perfectly in place in your truck. Installation Note: This set of mats is fitted as a 2-piece unit for the front with a driver side foot rest while the rear 2nd seat floor liner set is a one-piece unit.
Note: Will not fit with floor shifted manual transfer case.
- Patented Form-Fit Edge gives your floor liner a finished look while keeping damaging spills off your doorsill and carpet
- Functional and fashionable raised arching ribs designed to help divert small to large amounts of fluids, keeping your shoes up and out of the mess
- Patented molded in "Nibs" on the back of the Floor Liner help prevent annoying shifting of the liners
- Exclusive elastomeric material that withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid
- Front & Back Seat Floor Liners are sold together