Hellwig's Solid, heat treated chromoly, 1" rear sway bar is a perfect fit for your 2-4" lifted F-150 despite that it was never equipped from the factory. The bar provides the stiffness for improved handling, comfort and safety, in both everyday driving and in heavy, tow/haul conditions. The solvent resistant polyurethane bushings increase responsiveness while ensuring long life and quiet operation. Hellwig's design is application specific for your 2-4" lifted F-150 and the perfect balance of performance and comfort. Hellwig's adjustable sway bars allow for individual adjustment of the lever arms, allowing the stiffness of the sway bar assembly to be modified by adjustments that increase or reduce the length of the lever arms. This adjustment permits the sway bar to be tuned for different on and off road situations without replacing the entire bar. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to move the left and right wheels relative to each other. The end result is that this increases the amount of force required to make the body roll. For towing heavy loads attaching the end link to the first hole is recommended. For off road where articulation and ride is a priority, attaching the end link to the furthest hole is recommended. For a combination of towing and on /off road, the center hole is recommended. Hellwig sway bars are designed to work with stock exhaust and may not work with some aftermarket exhausts
- Adjustable body roll so you benefit from better vehicle control tailored to your level of ride comfort.
- Greatly improved cornering traction for safer driving and cornering capabilities neccesary on lifted trucks
- Distributes weight evenly
- High tech polyurethane bushings
- High quality 4140 chromoly steel 1" diameter with tough hammer finish powder coating