Cut down on engine bay temperatures in your Ford and keep things cool with this exhaust heat shield kit from Heatshield Products. A roll of insulation that can be used to insulate mufflers, exhaust pipe, the interior, and more, the heavy-duty Heatshield Armor can improve your build.
Designed to handle the heat. This is the epitome of exhaust insulation with a 1/2" thick layer of tough insulation that can be easily cleaned and offers a long lifespan. The inner silica insulation can reduce heat by up to 70%, keeping your engine bay or interior cool. The flexibility of the heat shielding makes it perfect for many applications, including headers, turbo manifolds, mufflers, downpipes, and much more. It can also be installed directly onto the exhaust system and components to offer better insulation and protection than other exhaust insulation on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Easily installed and removable
- Keeps engine bay cooler
- Can lower interior temperatures
- Can reduce radiant heat by 70%
- Withstands 1800 degrees Fahrenheit consistently
- Withstands 2200 degrees Fahrenheit intermittently
- Does not cause itching and will not smoke
- Easy to cut
- 1/4" recommended for N/A applications, 1/2" for forced induction