H&R Focus ST Coilover Suspension System for the 2013-2018 Focus ST is for the aggressive street enthusiast who wants to fully upgrade their suspension and be able to adjust ride height to their liking.
While this system will ride slightly stiffer than stock, it is still usable for daily driving use. This system will greatly reduce body roll and brake dive under braking and provide a very wide range of ride height adjustment. Front adjustment range is 1.2" to 2.5" below stock, and rear adjustment range is 1" to 2.3" below stock.
Purchase your H&R Focus ST Coilover Suspension System for your 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST from Steeda Autosports today!Product Benefits
- Wide range of ride height adjustment
- Includes shocks, springs, and all necessary hardware
- Greatly reduced nose dive under braking
- Greatly reduced body roll
- Greatly improved handling