Ford Performance offers this kit that reduces rear ride height approximately 2.0" for 4wd & 1.5" for RWD allowing a more level stance. Unlike universal lowering blocks and shackles, this kit is engineered to maintain the correct pinion angle, preventing driveline vibration and premature u-joint failure. Front spacers are a great option for achieving your desired stance, but going too high can compromise your steering angles, ball joints, CV joints, and u-joints. A combo of front lift and rear lowering allows you to tailor your truck's stance without undue stress on components or affecting driveability.
Rear Lowering Kit Includes: 4-shackle bushings, 2-shackle sleeves, 2-shackles, 2-axle wedges
- Levels vehicle without raising the center of gravity.
- Does not degrade braking, handling, steering, or driveline angles
- Fits 2004-2014 F-150 4wd and 2 wd
- Urethane bushings for better handling
- Requires headlight adjustment after install to prevent blinding oncoming drivers