Comp Cams XFI NSR camshafts make power from 2,100-7,900 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2018+ 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The XFI NSR camshafts feature a grind profile that does not require new springs, keepers or retainers.
Long tube headers and gearing are recommended on applications operating in excess of the factory redline.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- No springs required
- 2,100-7,900 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 280 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 290 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .550 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .550 inches
- Lobe Separation: 125 degrees