Comp Cams CR (Springs Required) Blower camshafts make power from 1,900-7,400 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The CR (Springs Required) Blower camshafts feature an agrressive profile grind that requires high lift springs, keepers, retainers and other hardware available in kit form in the options drop down menu.
Street applications require a cam phaser limiter kit p/n #5493 while strip applications are recommended to use a cam phaser lock out kit p/n #5492.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- No springs required
- 1,900-7,400 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 267 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 278 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .516 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .514 inches
- Lobe Separation: 125 degrees