Comp Cams CR (Springs Required) camshafts make power from 1,800-7,300 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The CR (Springs Required) camshafts feature an agrressive profile grind that requires high lift springs, keepers, retainers and other hardware available in kit form in the options drop down menu.
Street applications require a cam phaser limiter kit p/n #5493 while strip applications are recommended to use a cam phaser lock out kit p/n #5492.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- Springs required
- 1,800-7,300 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 274 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 267 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .516 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .514 inches
- Lobe Separation: 124 degrees