Comp Cams CR (Springs Required) camshafts make power from 1,600-7,000 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The CR (Springs Required) camshafts feature an aggressive profile grind that requires high lift springs, keepers, retainers and other hardware available in kit form in the options drop down menu.
Street applications require a cam phaser limiter kit p/n #5493 while strip applications are recommended to use a cam phaser lock out kit p/n #5492.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- Springs required
- 1,600-7,000 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 263 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 270 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .516 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .514 inches
- Lobe Separation: 123 degrees