Comp Cams XFI NSR camshafts make power from 1,900-7,200 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The XFI NSR camshafts feature a grind profile that does not require new springs, keepers or retainers.
Comp advertises this as a max effort street/ strip camshaft set that works best with long tube headers, steeper gears, and custom tuning. Street applications require a cam phaser limiter kit p/n #5493 while strip applications are recommended to use a cam phaser lock out kit p/n #5492.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- No springs required
- 2,000-7,600 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 276 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 283 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .492 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .453 inches
- Lobe Separation: 126 degrees