Comp Cams XFI NSR camshafts make power from 1,700-7,000 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The XFI NSR camshafts feature a grind profile that does not require new springs, keepers or retainers.
The XFI NSR provides substantial power gains in the upper RPM range with bolt ons and requires custom tuning. Street applications require a cam phaser limiter kit p/n #5493 while strip applications are recommended to use a cam phaser lock out kit p/n #5492.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- No springs required
- 1,700-7,000 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 275 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 275 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .492 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .453 inches
- Lobe Separation: 129 degrees