Comp Cams XFI NSR camshafts make power from 1,500-6,800 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The XFI NSR camshafts feature a grind profile that does not require new springs, keepers or retainers.
The XFI NSR grind profile works best on lightly modified cars making power above 4,500 RPM and requires custom tuning as well as cam phaser limiter kit p/n #5493 .
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- No springs required
- 1,500-6,800 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 267 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 267 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .492 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .453 inches
- Lobe Separation: 126 degrees