The Autopower race roll bar is a step-up from the street-sport roll bar and is a great option if you are looking for more support and rigidity than the street-sport can provide. With over 40 years of experience, you can be sure that Autopower roll bars are made with precision and knowledge.
Provides the support that is needed for autocross and high-speed time trials. Certified MIG welding and precision notched bars are used when manufacturing to ensure precise fitment and maximum strength. The roll bars meet or exceed the safety requirements that most competition sanctioning organizations have in place.
Great fitment and high-end looks. The vehicle-specific design ensures that fitment is exceptional and performance is at its best. The custom-fit looks great and conforms close to your interior giving a clean look and allowing for easy accessibility.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping. You will be contacted after your order with a shipping quote. These are custom made to order and generally take 4-6 weeks to build. All sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- All roll bars made from DOM tubing. Roll bars come spray-painted black for corrosion protection only. Scratches will occur during shipping and are not covered under warranty. The customer is responsible for the finish and painting of the roll bar. Additional lead time is expected.
- Cross brace for additional support and strength
- Certified MIG welded
- The vehicle-specific design ensures proper fitment and bracing points
- Bolt-in installation
- Meets or exceeds the safety requirements of many organizations
- Made for solo, autocross, and high-speed time trial racing