The 4-Point Bolt-In Race Roll Bar is a nice step up from the street/sport roll bar. The race roll bar features a welded diagonal cross brace that provides additional support and rigidity to the roll bar.
Designed for autocross, solo, and high-speed time trial racing. Made to provide the strength and support that is needed in these events. Autopower roll bars and cages meet or exceed the standards set by most competition sanctioning organizations. Certified MIG welding and precision notched bars are used when manufacturing to ensure precise fitment and maximum strength.
Exceptional fitment and a custom look. Autopower roll cages and bars are made to fit your vehicle specifically. This means that fitment is great and the mounting points are placed in optimized positions so that you get the most out of the roll bar.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping. You will be contacted after your order with a shipping quote. These are custom made to order and generally take 4-6 weeks to build. All sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- All roll bars made from DOM tubing. Roll bars come spray-painted black for corrosion protection only. Scratches will occur during shipping and are not covered under warranty. The customer is responsible for the finish and painting of the roll bar. Additional lead time is expected.
- Cross brace for additional support and strength
- Certified MIG welded
- The vehicle-specific design ensures proper fitment
- Bolt-in installation
- Meets or exceeds the safety requirements of many organizations
- Made for solo, autocross, and high-speed time trial racing