Whether playing off road or towing heavy loads, aFe Power's new rear Dana 44 Advantek M220 differential cover has your Ranger's rear-end covered. This differential cover has increased capacity, a magnetic drain plug, an optional magnetic tipped fill plug for maximum rear-end protection. Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. aFe has an optional large oil level site glass to eliminate overfilling.
This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast aluminum with reinforced ribs and raw finish with fins for maximum strength and styling.
- additional fluid capacity more than stock
- Heat conducting aluminum cover with fins has more cooling area than OE cover
- Greater protection than OE cover for off road and highway hazards
- Neodymium magnetic drain plug captures loose particles for protection and inspection
- Optional sight glass eliminates overfilling