Whipple, known for its industry leading upgrade systems and technological innovations, has now brought the same technology to the 2017 3.5L V6 F150 and Raptors with the high velocity cold air intake system. The Whipple system features a roto molded high velocity cold air intake to lower the inlet losses through the factory filter and airtube, unleashing hidden power.
The Whipple high velocity air intake system boast the CAD driven, CFD modeled rotor molded plastic air intake that maximizes air speed while reducing inlet restrictions. The air system features the Black Series HEX filter with the velocity stack on the end. Each filter features extra wide pleats, giving the air filter the capacity to flow over 132% more air than a stock paper filter. The powder coated heat shield helps prevent power robbing heat from entering the intake track. The results, more horsepower and torque, increased throttle response and unique induction noise.
Simple bolt on with no tools required. No cutting or grinding required.
- Up to 15RWTRQ/10RWHP* peak gain over stock using 93 octane.
- Unique induction whine from Whipple intake system.
- Bolt-on performance, no modifications required. Zero cutting or modifying vehicle.
- Cleanable filter flows over 132% more than stock panel filter.
- 50-state emissions legal *with Whipple stage 1 system