The WeatherTech 81BS1 BumpStep is a simple way to help prevent bumper damage on your Ford SUV or F-series truck. Protect your truck's bumper from damage by simply installing the BumpStep in any standard 2" receiver hitch. Also doubling as a step, the WeatherTech Bump Step makes it easy to access the bed in your pickup . BumpStep is molded out of a proprietary composite resin and fits any vehicle with a standard 2" receiver hitch. As the "step" portion of its name describes, BumpStep also allows you to safely stand on the step (up to 300 lbs max) for every day tasks such as loading or washing the back of your truck. Thanks to it's composite construction the step is lightweight ( under 3 pounds ), easy to remove, and stores easily when towing. If you drive away with it in the back of your bed by accident, the lightweight design won't scratch or dent your bed. Unlike metal steps, this step will never rust and the smooth edges eliminate cutting your hands when handling. Radius corners also prevent injury to shins when loading bed.
- Fits all vehicles with a standard 2" receiver hitch
- Durable injection molded design with radius corners won't rust or cause cuts & bruises like metal steps with sharp edges or corners
- Protects rear bumper from bumps, dents and scratches
- Use as a step holding up to 300lb max
- Made in the United States of America