Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often sees no adverse change.
Vortech's 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0 GT Supercharging Systems are available as either a complete, fully calibrated bolt-on, or as a tuner kit for custom installations at up to 1200HP.
This system is a complete system that includes everything required for installation including their V3 SI supercharger head unit, installation hardware, air to air intercooler, full engine calibration, and more, making it possible for the weekend do-it yourself installer to install and calibrate the system on their own.
The complete system will boost your stock 2011-2014 GT to 605 flywheel horsepower and 473 lb/ft of torque with 7.5-8.5 PSI of boost.Product Benefits
- Complete system includes all hardware and calibration
- Can be installed by do it yourself enthusiasts
- 605 horsepower - 473 ft/lbs of torque
- 650 horsepower - 500 ft/lbs of torque with Steeda's cold air intake available from the drop-down menu above
- Intercooled system for low air charge temps and maximum power
- O.E. like black finish
- CARB Executive Order # D-213-32