Turbosmart's Internal Wastegate Actuator can handle a much larger range of springs compared to the stock wastegate - this allows the fitment of more robust and heavier duty springs. An aftermarket wastegate gives you much more control over boost pressure.
Experience a boost curve that comes on faster and stays flat. The Turbosmart actuator is less susceptible to exhaust back pressure so there is less drop-off at the end. With a Turbosmart IWG-75, you get more boost, earlier and it stays strong for longer than your stock wastegate actuator could ever hope to achieve. Swapping springs is extremely simple so you can achieve the desired amount of boost.Product Benefits
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures
- High grade, billet aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes
- Additional springs available from 3 to 26 psi base pressure