By lowering your S550 Mustang, you have consequently lowered the front roll center. This leads to symptoms you have likely experienced: reduced steering response, increased body roll, and reduced cornering grip.
Solution: Steeda's industry-first S550 Mustang Front Control Arms, a must for all lowered 2015+ Mustangs. These arms are manufactured to exceed OE Performance Pack specifications, with one major benefit: roll center correction.
By increasing the ball stud height on the Lateral Link, Steeda has eliminated the adverse effects of lowering your vehicle by raising the front roll center. This, in turn, helps to increase steering response, decrease body roll, and increase cornering grip, helping you turn even better lap times!
The Tension Links have air scoops built onto them for added brake cooling and feature our 555-4128 - Steeda S550 Mustang Front Control Arm Bearings, which eliminates bushing deflection.
These are a must for any S550 Mustang owner looking a bolt-on suspension upgrade to increase handling performance.
Use in conjunction with our 555-8133 - Steeda S550 Mustang Bumpsteer Kit for ultimate performance. Product Benefits:
- Lateral Links correct the front roll center on vehicles lowered 0.5" or more
- Decreases body roll
- Improves tire contact patch with the road
- Increased cornering grip
- Tension Links feature our Steeda S550 Mustang Front Control Arm Bearing Kit
- Replaces bushing, eliminating deflection
- Reduces alignment change under loads
- Increases steering wheel responsiveness