ReadyLIFT offers an expanded line of leveling products made to fit the Ford Super Duty trucks with leaf spring front suspension. Due to popular demand they have developed a new Leveling Kit for the 1999-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD trucks. (Note: for use on 1999 model trucks built after 3/1/1999 - not for use on trucks built before 3/1/99).
These front leaf spring trucks require an innovative approach to leveling-lifting since front lift blocks are dangerous and illegal in all states. ReadyLIFT is proud to offer a new Leveling Kit system that will compliment the leaf spring suspension. This system includes a "mini leaf pack" that installed under the factory leaf spring pack and raises the front of the F-350 4WD Super Duty trucks a total of 2.0" which is what is required to obtain a level stance. The kit comes with new longer front U-bolts and hardware as well as important panhard bar alignment bushings. Will allow for up to 35" tall tires.
If you are looking for a leveling kit for your (post 3/1/99) '99-04 F-250 then look no further. This is the kit you've been searching for.
- Maximum Lift: 2.0" - Maximum Tire Size: 35x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with 0 offset , 17" - 35X12.5R17, 18" - 315/70R18, 20" - 295/65R20 / 325/60R20, 22" - 35X12.5R22
- Safest way to level lift leaf sprung 99-04' SuperDuty trucks
- Includes track bar alignment cam bushings and U-bolts
- Increased Off Road Ability with factory Ride
WARNING: California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm; www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Vehicle Fitment:
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Lift Height:
- Lift Kit Location: