The 5.0 liter Mustang is arguably the most popular performance car in history, and even though the last Fox chassis rolled off the assembly line some 20+ years ago, it's still the car of choice for those enthusiasts seeking maximum bang for the buck. For the serious street enthusiast or racer, Paxton Automotive offers the NOVI 2000 supercharging system. This supercharger kit can flow up to 1700CFM and 27psi. of boost. That's one serious punch! High-helix gears make for quiet, reliable operation, and the heavy duty billet machined brackets won't flex or crack. Supercharger kits include all brackets, hoses and fuel system upgrades necessary for a complete installation. Click here for the all-inclusive Steeda Supercharger Kit, the most reliable, best performing supercharging kit available for (1999+) returnless fuel system Mustangs.
For higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel enrichment or timing control components. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components. The NOVI 2000 supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 1,000HP on modified vehicles.
The Real Street Class tuner kit utilizes a straight discharge NOVI-2000 supercharger equipped for race duty. The scroll is extrude honed for better air flow and the impeller is cryogenically treated for increased rigidity. The blower mounts to the driver's side of the vehicle using the Tri-Plane race bracket design. Air is routed through a mandrel bent discharge tube with two bypass valve mounting plates. A 6.87-inch crank pulley and 3.70-inch supercharger pulley are included with an 8-rib supercharger belt. Oil lines for the supercharger and a Mondo Bypass valve are included, however, all additional fuel components must be supplied by the Real Street Racer.
The complete system will boost your stock 1986-1993 5.0 to 328 HP and 358 lb/ft torque with 7-9 PSI from the NOVI 2000 supercharger at the factory redline.Fuel management upgrades include fuel control unit, hi-flow fuel pump, fuel lines and wiring harness for safe, reliable operation.
Note: Complete systems are emissions legal in all 50 states under CARB EO #D-195-19. Tuner kits are not smog legal.Product Benefits:
- Gear driven NOVI 2000 centrifugal supercharger provides unmatched reliability
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt, and all hardware
- High-flow, reusable air filter
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
- Paxton 3-year supercharger limited warranty