Paxton's Intercooled Novi 2200 Supercharger System for the 2005-08 Mustang is the hottest centrifugal supercharger system on the market for your Mustang.
With self-contained lubrication in the head unit, gone are the days of tapping your oil pan for oil lines simplifying installation and maintenance. Oil feed and oil drain assemblies (non-SL models) deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
Paxton's Novi 2200 kit includes everything needed for installation including a high capacity air to air intercooler, injectors, fuel pump, brackets and hardware, and Diablosport Predator tuner pre-loaded. Ready to make serious horsepower all while remaining smog legal? Paxton has what you need. Order today!
- Intercooled system for safe maximum power
- High contact ratio, precision helical gear-driven supercharger provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Manifold boost pressure: 8 psi (Std. Output), 10 psi (High Output) @ redline on stock engine
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- 50-state legal, CARB EO# D-195-23
WARNING: California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm; www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Installation Difficulty:
- Tech Recommended
- Tools Required:
- Basic Shop Tools
- Estimated Install Time:
- (approx.) 18 Hours
- Vehicle Fitment:
- 2005, 2006
- Vehicle Trim:
- Engine Displacement:
- Supercharger Type:
This aftermarket part has been granted an Executive Order (E.O.) and is approved for sale and use on motor vehicles by the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.). In addition to California, this part is also legal in those states having adopted California clean air standards.